If You Know Your History

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Temper Temper

The statement which appears below and seems to be from a teenage spotty youth somewhere in the mid-west of somewhere and claims to be a supporter of Chelsea FC prompted me to start this Blog.

The statement smacks of a Mummy's boy who has thrown his rattle out of his pram if he doesn't get his own way. Simply put once another team wins the Premiership title, this spotty youth will be moving on and bemoaning their fortune in the same way.

We Lost and I don't want to talk about it
Crap performance for Chelsea today. Plain and simple. 2-1 win for Boro. Bye!

I just LOVE the BYE bit!! LOL LOL LOL

My Chelsea CV reads:

I have been going to watch Chelsea since 1966. I have been going to watch Chelsea when they play away for as long as I can remember and have been to over 60 different grounds in the UK, until money became an issue and I am lucky to get to one away game a year, but at least I go to games.

Three years ago I was fortunate enough to get season tickets at The Bridge for both myself and my son and now that I have got them I do not intend to give them up for whatever. Prices and ticket availability has become a nightmare for games in this generation of football, but at least I have the consolation of a regular season of NINETEEN home matches with a guaranteed seat.

Any other games that I am able to get to, I treat simply as a bonus.

The reason for the title of this blog 'If You Know Your History' is that some say Chelsea Football Club do not have any history. My answer to that is if you have no history, you can't and do not exist!

Chelsea Football Club was formed in 1905 and the Club has just celebrated their 100th Anniversary. Two Premiership titles was a great way to celebrate. Like London Buses you wait fifty years for one and two come along together.

As for a third title? Well why not! Champions League would be nice too and I think the club have geared themselves up with the signings of German Captain Michael Ballack and Ukranian Captain Andrjy Shevchenko to challenge the likes of Real Madrid and Barcalona for the top prize in European football.

Incidentally Chelsea and Barcelona were paired together in Group A for this season's Champions League competition. Surprise, Oh What A Surprise!!

5 Comments:

Blogger thomas said...

Love the blog kind sir. Glad I inspired you to do something with your couch potato arse. Why don't you start a row with a rival fan, might be a bit more enjoyable!

2:50 am  
Blogger BlueBlood58 said...

YW and its not just you trust me. Couch potato arse perhaps, but not a prawn sandiwch eater as are about 30,000 who got to The Bridge every other week.

Bring back the REAL fans!!

11:56 am  
Blogger thomas said...

Quality, loving this really

6:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there has bin no peanalty at stamford bridge for the away team for some time and im startin to think abramovich is payin the refs wages!?!?!? wt does every1 else think????? darren

3:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

theres bin no penalty at stamford bridge for the away team for ages na!!!! does ne1 else think abramovich is payin theri wages??????

3:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home