If You Know Your History

Monday, November 20, 2006

Ole,Ole,Ole

No I haven't gone mad or Spanish - OleOle is the latest of the 'new Football Blogs on the Block.'

Currently they are running a competition to send two bloggers to the FIFA Club World Cup in Japan at the beginning of December - Barcelona are one of the teams who will be playing.

The winners will get full press accreditation and will be writing for Ole Ole and on full expenses! Not bad eh?

I was going to enter but two things stopped me. First I didn't think this blog was good enough to enter and compare to all the other wonderful footie blogs out there in Web World and secondly I couldn't have gone anywayLOL LOL!!

But what a trip of a lifetime for the eventual winners and good luck to all.

Go along to http://oleole.com and cast your vote.

Ole Ole is a relatively new blog. They are looking for writers and contributors so if you fancy yourself as a bit of a 'hack' - then go for it, you have nothing to lose but everything to gain.

http://oleole.com

I am not getting paid for this plug. I just think Ole Ole is well worth a mention and has real potential.

Talking about getting paid. I would love to be able to write about what I know about and that is football but more passionately Chelsea Football Club, so if there is anybody out there that wants to give me a go, let me know please!!!

If you are a blogger and want to exhange links, again let me know and we will do something about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home