If You Know Your History

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Normal Service Resumes

You would have noticed that my last entry was eight days ago. Funny where has eight days gone and what has happened in those eight days.

To be honest I don't really know. One minute I was looking forward to compiling entries to this 'brilliant' blog in readiness for the Arsenal game and giving the Emirates XI and their fans a right old going over and then the the next minute I had a crisis.

Crisis for me came in all forms. The first form of crisis was my beloved PC, my world to the WWW, wasn't performing as it should have (now it is and I will try not to overwork you again Darling!!)

The rest of my own crisis is so hard to explain - so I won't bother trying to. All I know is that this blog is back and will be regularly updated in the hope of entertaining you.

So to get up-to-date here is a review of whats happened this week in the colourful world of Chelsea Football Club.

Against Emirates XI a last gasp wonder strike by Michael Essien saved a point for the Blues and in fairness Chelsea could have won the game in the last minutes from either Michael Essien or Frank Lampard.

Against the Toon Army from Newcastle on Wednesday night - a very depleted team to boot - Chelsea struggled to win and the only goal came from Didier Drogba late into the game.

Still a win is a win and Chelsea sit five points behind the leaders Man Ure.

Next up is a tough trip to Goodison Park on Sunday afternoon - kick off 1.45pm UK Time.


Technorati Tags:














Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home