If You Know Your History

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Chelsea Times 27/01/07

Business commitments took me away for the best part of the week from the world of Chelsea and not being able to afford the ownership of a laptop I had no access to cyberspace from my location in the North West of England and I certainly WAS NOT going to pay £2 per ten minutes Internet access in my temporary lodgings.

So if there is a mystery benefactor who enjoys this blog and can't get enough of this blog who wants to donate a laptop for my own personal and exclusive use - then leave a comment or get in touch with me LOL LOL!!!

Failing that I will just have to save up for one then!!!

So what has happened at Chelsea this week.

Well Jose is still with us. Chelsea still hasn't made any transfer window signings and with only FOUR days left signings do not look very likely!!!

Chelsea reached the Carling Cup final on Tuesday night, beating League Two Wycombe Wanderers, and I didn't see the game!!!

The Shev scored twice in the above game and now all I want the Shev to do is to repeat his exploits in the Premiership starting with Blackburn Rovers on Wednesday night.

Before that, Chelsea entertain once proud and twice winners of the European Cup and now residing in League One, Nottingham Forest at Stamford Bridge on Sunday in the 4th Round of the FA Cup and The Shev starts again.

A full FA Cup preview will appear later.

Reports this morning suggest that inspirational Captain John Terry is close to making a return to first team action. Bout time I think!!!!

Technorati Tags:
















wycombe wanderers




  • If You Know Your History Online Chelsea Store

  • Shop at Amazon.co.uk
  • Labels: , , , , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home