If You Know Your History

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Everton 2-3 Chelsea

I have to admit I am drunk as a skunk - Barcelona lost in Japan, Chelsea won 3-2 and the URE of Man U lost at West Ham 1-0. What a day and happy days!!!

There will be more when I sober up simply because I don't think it is fair to express an opinion on the failures of others whilst the influence of an afternoon's intake of alcohol has been enjoyed whilst watching the victory of the Blues and the defeat of the Reds.

LOL LOL LOL!!!

Technorati Tags:













Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Moose said...

Dear Blue Blood,
As A Happy Hammer, glad to be of assistance today. I do have to confess that it was pure selfishness on our part though...

7:57 pm  
Blogger BlueBlood58 said...

Moose
Indulge in all the selfishness you want my friend. You and West Ham deserve it.

5:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home