If You Know Your History

Monday, December 25, 2006

I Am Ready, Just Waiting for the Others

Yeah I know its Christmas Day, and yeah you might think I am sad posting this morning, but I am ready and I am waiting for the others in my house to get their skates on before we all head out for lunch to a family members house.

So whilst I have anything up to an hour before we leave, I'd thought I would give it a go now because later I will be worse the wear and tomorrow I have an early start to get to Stamford Bridge for the Reading game.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

For forty-four minutes on Saturday Chelsea looked like they would rack up an impressive score-line against Wigan at the JJB. Heskey had different ideas - pulled one back right on the stroke of half-time and the second-half became a different story.

Heskey equalised and Chelsea looked very capable of losing the game that in fairness they should have wrapped up much much earlier than they did.

Chelsea have sorely missed the presence of Captain John Terry. Two league games missed and four goals conceded against two teams that like to play rough, tough and straight down the middle. Battles that JT would have relished.

So the script was written for Chelsea to break Wigan's hearts AGAIN just like last season and so they did.

Deep deep into injury time Arjen Robben cut in from the left and hit a sweet shot into the bottom corner of the net to give Chelsea an 'undeserved' win - but thats why WE ARE CHAMPIONS..

See the goal again



Tomorrow the Champions take on Reading at Stamford Bridge and there really isn't much more to say other than the build-up to the match is all about Hunt and Sonko who were the Reading players involved in the injuries sustained by Petr Cech and Carlo Cudicini.

I just hope that nothing more sinister than the verbal abuse these two individuals will expect to receive happens, and that the players, officials and supporters of Reading FC enjoy their trip to Stamford Bridge in relative comfort and safety.

Technorati Tags:

















Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Blueblood!

How are you? Long time no visit?

Why dont you visit bluechampions anymore? You know bluechampions has become very popular and more and more visitors are coming in. Now, we have crossed 16,000 hits!

Be my guest!

10:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home