If You Know Your History

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

You Have Just Got To Laugh!!

Here is the vid of Cole's/Essien combined own goal with less than five minutes to go at Stamford Bridge yesterday.

The result means that the Champions are four points behind ManUre and without sounding too pessimistic look set to drop further points whilst a certain Mr Michael Ballack continues to wear the Blue of Chelsea.

Ballack was less than impressive yesterday - strolling around as if he was taking a dog for a walk in the park. Giving away too many free-kicks and generally not getting 'stuck' into the game.

Whilst 'The Shev' is getting all the criticism for not scoring, Ballack is getting away with it.

However the fans are starting to get fed up and after the game yesterday Ballack was booed off the pitch and unless Ballack changes his act, style of play the boos will get worse. Am I bothered? No cos I will be one of the booers!!!

Captain John Terry has missed the last three Premiership games and Chelsea has conceded six goals and Chelsea will continue to concede until JT returns or JM decides to go out into the tranfer market as quick as possible once the clock has turned midmight on Jan 1 2007 to buy a central defender.

For many Chelsea fans it is a worrying time - oh dear haven't you been spoilt!!!!

For me I am not worried at all simply because I have seen my Chelsea win the title twice (more than I expected in my lifetime) and I WAS THERE WHEN WE WERE SHIT!!!



Technorati Tags:

















Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Hilarious own goal, but I'm sad for Chelsea because I'd rather die than see ManUre win the Premiership.

1:25 pm  
Blogger BlueBlood58 said...

Good to read Emma that you are not one of the many millions that old red nose SAF thinks that they want ManUre to win the title!

1:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home