If You Know Your History

Friday, December 29, 2006

I WAS THERE WHEN WE WERE SHIT

I am watching Chelsea TV as I write this entry and what you read below is a copy of an email that I have sent to Chelsea TV tonight, in particular to the presenter Neil Barnett who thinks he is the dogs bollocks, but in reality is nothing but a four-eyed bald-headed twit.

Here comes the copy:

-------------------------------

Dear Neil

I don't expect a reply or this email to be read out because all my previous emails have been ignored in the past.... but man you are priceless

First the good news about JT - seeing him run at Cobham on Chelsea TV was extremely encouraging.

Now down to you - as I say you are priceless!!!!

You said that Steve Clarke said "If we get outsung by Fulham tomorrow we might as well shut Stamford Bridge down."

You said "there you go a challenge for you Chelsea supporters."

You claim that you have been writing, reporting for Chelsea for the last 20 years. Even you must realise that 'your hardcore' singers can't afford to go to games anymore and that they have been replaced by the greencoated, corduroy trouser, brown shoe wearing brigade with more money than sense, that do not have a clue how to support the team they are watching.

So please do not patronise the remaining hardcore fans that can afford to get into Stamford Bridge and do their best not to get outsung by the visiting fans and please do something about the hierachy that really seems to want to distance themselves from the 'REAL' Chelsea fan who nowadays has to do their singing from the pub or from indoors.


Regards
41 Years A Blue

Proud Season ticket holder and singer in the MHL Stand


---------------------------------------------

There you go. I don't expect a reply and I don't expect my opinions to be broadcasted - well they haven't before, perhaps the hierachy are afraid of the 'real' fans telling the truth!!!

Technorati tags:












Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger BlueBlood58 said...

It is said that Mr Abramovich watches Chelsea TV. I wonder if he will get to see all of the emails that were sent in and unread. Somehow I dont think so. I think Mr A controls what is broadcast when it comes to live phone ins and emails!!!????

7:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home